Last Activity:09-04-2007 10:23 AM
Posted in thread: Asbestos Siding Shakes on 09-03-2007 at 11:27 AM
I have a house in north Jersey that was built in the early 70's. I believe the siding material
is asbestos shakes. Some of the shakes are in need of replacement. Can I still get these and if
so does a...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab