Last Activity:12-19-2007 6:03 AM
Posted in thread: Door swings open on 12-19-2007 at 05:06 AM
I have an interior door which always swings open if not completely shut. How do I make an
adjustment to prevent this so the door can be closed half way and stay there? I'm assuming I
have to shim out ...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair