- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-10-2012 10:32 PM
Posted in thread: Power Saver Capacitor on 05-08-2012 at 10:50 AM
OK, TO RAISE THE POWER FACTOR, THE THING IS CAPACITORS. MY THOUGHT IS THIS WHEN IT COMES TO THE
HOMEOWNER IS SINCE THE REFRIG COMPRESSOR MOTOR HAS A CAPACITOR AND THE AIR CONDITIONER HAS A
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete