Last Activity:11-12-2010 5:32 PM
Posted in thread: Shear Wall load bearing central wall w plaster removal? on 11-12-2010 at 04:31 PM
Hi folks,We just removed the lath and plaster from our central hallway (one side of which is
load bearing) on a 1 story craftsman house in Berkeley and I'm wondering if its worth shear
walling (and pe...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair