Last Activity:11-17-2010 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: Problem with wiring in closet light on 11-16-2010 at 06:12 AM
ok great, thanks for the info. so basically i should just redo this thing from scratch. i think
some of those wires are unused. i'll get myself a manual and start over. thanks!
Posted in thread: Problem with wiring in closet light on 11-15-2010 at 07:44 AM
I think I noticed a spark coming from the light in my closet the other day, so I turned it off
and took out the bulb. I undid the socket assembly and this is what I found: looks like one of
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing