- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-22-2007 7:33 AM
Posted in thread: zone valve stopped working on 07-22-2007 at 06:35 AM
Hi marie,It depends on what make the motor is. If it’s a Honeywell then no problem, I had
the same issues but I managed to download a video tutorial from this address. just two wires
and two sc...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge