- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-19-2010 9:32 AM
Posted in thread: Post Your Bathroom!! on 12-19-2010 at 09:07 AM
I tried to do the same!
Posted in thread: Remodeling costs on 12-19-2010 at 08:59 AM
I know kitchen remodels can get expensive. But I would think that 18k for the drywall portion
is out of line and a mistake. Might be a good idea to talk to someone else too!
Posted in thread: Kitchen Before & After (lots of pics) on 12-19-2010 at 08:40 AM
I really like the way you brought the tile backsplash all the way down to the granite
countertop on this kitchen remodel project. Nice job!
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair