Last Activity:08-16-2006 11:30 AM
Posted in thread: Drywall problem? on 08-16-2006 at 11:52 AM
The drywall in the bathroom is greenboard. From the way that it looks, it looks like the water
permeated through the paint and broke right along the line where the shower is sealed to the
wall. It's n...
Posted in thread: Drywall problem? on 08-16-2006 at 11:00 AM
We just bought a brand new home in April and I believe that we have a problem with our walls.
We have tried everything from anchors to toggle bolts to put small shelves and our curtains up.
All ended ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?