Last Activity:05-28-2007 11:56 PM
Posted in thread: Water under tile on 05-28-2007 at 01:15 PM
I decided to clean up some of the mildew around the bottom of my shower this weekend. As I was
cleaning it, I noticed some damp places around the edges where the floor meets the wall. I used
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge