Last Activity:09-06-2011 9:20 PM
Posted in thread: Registar added to sun room having concrete floor on 09-08-2011 at 08:52 PM
I did'nt get a chance to thank you for your input & time regarding my "register in concrete"
project. Thank you very much nealtw.TonyT
Posted in thread: Registar added to sun room having concrete floor on 09-08-2011 at 08:40 PM
Thank you for your info and time BridgeMan.I did op for the floor register option in sun room.
I rented a smaller "demolition hammer" from HD and it still took me about 3 hrs. I have yet to
Posted in thread: Registar added to sun room having concrete floor on 09-06-2011 at 08:12 PM
Hi Folks, First time writing here. I do enjoy reading the solutions to various problems on this
site. I'd like to run a 8' length of flexible duct in the basement out to an add-on sun room.
This is an...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge