- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-29-2011 7:44 PM
Posted in thread: What to do about "bouncy" floor? on 11-27-2011 at 08:37 AM
Ive looked at every concept of removing the bounce in my floor, some possible and some not.
After more researching, ive found something new. IBS bridging. simple enough, but will it work?
I read bridg...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question