- Posts 1
tool guy dave
Last Activity:11-04-2009 7:01 PM
Posted in thread: Computers & Electronics. on 11-04-2009 at 06:06 PM
This is for electronic savvy persons. I have an almost 2 yr old Denon AVR 1508 receiver. There
is no sound. Pushing the red standby/power button results in a green light for about 2 seconds,
then red ...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass