Last Activity:03-19-2007 1:41 PM
Posted in thread: Moving my existing ductwork on 03-16-2007 at 11:10 AM
Thanks,I'll see what I can come up with.
Posted in thread: Moving my existing ductwork on 03-16-2007 at 06:44 AM
Hello,My husband and I are renovating our existing walk out basement. The house was built in
1968 and looks like the existing finished basement was a DIY project. Not bad, but very dated.
We have ripp...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?