Last Activity:10-21-2010 4:07 PM
Posted in thread: Idiot Needs Help Wiring Ceiling Fan on 10-19-2010 at 05:20 PM
kok328,Thank you so, so much. Your description worked perfectly. I really appreciate it.
Posted in thread: Idiot Needs Help Wiring Ceiling Fan on 10-19-2010 at 01:15 PM
It is a single switch on the wall that should control power to the whole box.I do have the
instructions for the fanI do have a voltmeter to test the wires.By "double wound" I meant that
to me it looke...
Posted in thread: Idiot Needs Help Wiring Ceiling Fan on 10-19-2010 at 11:38 AM
Would appreciate any help you can provide.Wires Coming From Ceiling (C-DB) - Double Wound Black
Wire(C-DW) - Double Wound White Wire (Black Wire Painted White)(C-SB) - Single Black WireWires
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?