Last Activity:12-08-2007 11:37 AM
Posted in thread: Wood Flooring for Underfloor Heating on 12-08-2007 at 10:59 AM
Hello! My new 2 bedroom flat is fitted with underfloor water pipe heating system. Now I'm at
the stage to choose the floor boards and have a few questions. I'm a complete novice in home
DIY stuff, but...
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete