- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-23-2011 11:23 AM
Posted in thread: Anyone used interlocking "Gecko" paver molds? on 03-04-2011 at 01:17 PM
I own four of the molds and make pavers whenever I can. You can just put in a piece of
cardboard to make a 'fractional' paver for flat edges. I just let the legs run free form into
the grass areas. I ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge