- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-28-2013 3:13 PM
Posted in thread: Is outside air really needed for a furnace? on 01-28-2013 at 02:13 PM
Does a high eff. furnace need air ducted from outside to the return air plenum?
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete