Last Activity:07-20-2011 2:35 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer Vent Problems on 07-07-2011 at 11:13 PM
I can, but not sure it would cut out too much of the length. Right now, the outlet is about 1
ft off the ground, does a 90 degree bend down goes about 1.5 ft down, another 90 degree bend,
then goes ab...
Posted in thread: Dryer Vent Problems on 07-06-2011 at 11:25 PM
First post here. I'm pretty well rounded in skills, but I'm at a loss on this one. Since we
have moved into the house, we have had problems with our dryer not drying our clothes
completely. We have ha...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill