Last Activity:08-05-2008 9:16 PM
Posted in thread: Just replaced capacitor but air not cold anymore on 08-06-2008 at 10:17 PM
GlennJanie - you hit it on the money! After overnight everything cools really well, just like
before.Thanks for your help folks!!!-JT
Posted in thread: Just replaced capacitor but air not cold anymore on 08-05-2008 at 07:43 PM
Hi,I just replaced the capacitor on my Goodman CKL 36 outside unit because it was bloated and
the compressor and fan wouldn't start.Now both the compressor and fan are running and its
cooling again bu...
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal