Last Activity:04-23-2007 8:01 PM
Posted in thread: uneven floor on 04-24-2007 at 11:42 PM
Thanks. We are thinking about putting some new floors in, so it would be a good opportunity
then.What is the best way to shim the joists & what is the best material for that
Posted in thread: uneven floor on 04-23-2007 at 06:50 PM
I recently purchased a townhome (built 2003) and after a few weeks I noticed a slope in the
floor perpendicular to the joists. I am sure the slope was there before, but I never noticed
it. We have lam...
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?