Last Activity:06-03-2010 4:18 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen cabinets vs hardwood floor on 06-03-2010 at 03:12 PM
I find it is always best if there is some contrast between the cabinets and the floor. It will
not look right if they are exactly the same. I don't think it matters which is darker. Now,
since your co...
Posted in thread: Hi from Calgary on 06-03-2010 at 03:03 PM
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dan Tremblay. I own a couple of
businesses in Calgary, Canada. I look forward to spending some time on this forum and seeing
how I might be ab...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?