Last Activity:01-19-2010 6:29 AM
Posted in thread: Opening up a staircase, question on 01-19-2010 at 04:43 PM
Thank you all for the links. The part that really throws me off with a trimmer joist is the
fact that they built so as they cut in through say 10 joists versus 4 (IE,running through the
joists vs runn...
Posted in thread: Opening up a staircase, question on 01-18-2010 at 09:22 PM
I recently purchased our first home. It is older and requires some updating, but the price was
right. I currently have the upstairs torn into pieces as I build our master bedroom. I do have
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?