Last Activity:04-21-2009 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: Chimney Leaning on 04-22-2009 at 12:47 PM
I had a similar problem that I had fixed last summer. My chimney was also leaning to the right
by at least three inches. It also leaked when it rained and the wind blew from a particular
Posted in thread: Replacing Concrete Garage Slab on 04-21-2009 at 09:22 AM
I like your quote: "but those guys got paid & they're gone,,,", that's really the bottom line
here and that's why I'm having a difficult time making up my mind what to do.The way some of
these guys (e...
Posted in thread: Replacing Concrete Garage Slab on 04-15-2009 at 06:15 PM
I'm no expert but, it seems that saw cutting the perimeter would be the best way to proceed.
Are they proposing expansion joints between the old and new?Thanks so much for your input. None
of the cont...
Posted in thread: Replacing Concrete Garage Slab on 04-15-2009 at 02:00 PM
My wood frame garage (22' X 24') and the concrete slab it sits on are 35 years old. The garage
is in excellent condition is solid and square. (I built it myself). The problem is the slab
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring