Last Activity:09-23-2011 6:40 AM
Posted in thread: dripping pipe and hot water shortage on 09-23-2008 at 06:41 AM
Thank you Glennjanie.I have checked my boiler and it has no valve.It is the type that has a
tiny dial with an arrow on it pointing to some numbers....20,30,40 and so on. The dial now
stands between 60...
Posted in thread: dripping pipe and hot water shortage on 09-18-2008 at 02:54 PM
We recently had our tub replaced with a shower and we havent used the shower till date (three
weeks now) the hotwater does not run and we cant bathe with icy water, the plumber has refused
to come fix...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill