Last Activity:04-16-2011 12:45 PM
Posted in thread: Does bottom of rotted corner post need replacing? on 04-14-2011 at 02:57 PM
I have vinyl siding and the last owners pretty much chewed up 5 of the vinyl corner posts with
the lawn mower or weed whacker. The very bottom of the wood posts that the vinyl covered are
rotting, I w...
- Bad block foundation options
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab