- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-02-2008 9:37 AM
Posted in thread: How to paint over paneling on 11-26-2008 at 07:22 AM
We just ripped out some wood panels in a house where they had nailed the panels to the old
Sheetrock (small nails, lots of them), take a peak behind one of the panels and see what is
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan