Last Activity:03-06-2011 2:14 PM
Posted in thread: Using multiple thermostats on 03-04-2011 at 06:19 PM
After thinking about it I could splice longer wires and use some velcro strips to mount it
around the corner temporarily to see if it would work.But would still like to know if you could
switch 2 ther...
Posted in thread: Using multiple thermostats on 03-04-2011 at 05:35 PM
Why don't you just move the existing thermostat to the cool side?Thanks for your reply.That is
an option .With the existing position the temp in the house is fairly well regulated.I didnt
want to mess...
Posted in thread: Using multiple thermostats on 03-04-2011 at 03:30 PM
I have an open floor plan except for a dividing wall in the dining room.The thermostat is
located on the dining room side.I have a corn stove in this room.Is there any way to mount
another thermostat ...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair