- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-07-2010 3:13 PM
Posted in thread: Crown Molding, Kitchen cabinets on 12-07-2010 at 02:20 PM
How about pulling the middle cabinet out by several inches to create a jog in the line of
cabinets? You should be able to easily do this by removing the attachment screws in the back of
the cabinet an...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete