Last Activity:07-21-2012 1:14 AM
Posted in thread: Transition Problem on 07-21-2012 at 12:31 AM
like callmeville stated molding could work wonders when working with a transition problem. It
puts a break between two connected rooms and blends well so its not too disconnected. Its also
cheap to co...
Posted in thread: lights went out on 07-21-2012 at 12:14 AM
Im not sure how this site works but I also have a issue. Two bedrooms a bathroom and half of
the living lights went out one day. No flicker or dim just went out. We called a Utility
company to come an...
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak