- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-27-2009 2:35 PM
Posted in thread: wireless router=most range? on 02-16-2012 at 11:43 AM
I have the N900 I just purchased about a week or two ago. Works VERY well and the range is
definitely an improvement. Netgear has used some quality equipment including internal
"antennas". I purchased...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge