Last Activity:02-07-2010 10:07 AM
Posted in thread: floorboards softening, sagging and separating on 02-04-2010 at 07:31 AM
inspectorD,i spke with my local ashi inpsector this morning. he agrees with your diagnosis &
i'll let you know how his inspection goes. thanks so much for your info and advice.
Posted in thread: floorboards softening, sagging and separating on 02-03-2010 at 08:11 AM
I bought the house in 2001. it's an 1700 sqft ranch. it was built in 1980-siding is wood, roof
is asphalt. i have a full basement. i'm not sure about the kind of foam, but i'll try to find
out. would ...
Posted in thread: floorboards softening, sagging and separating on 02-03-2010 at 02:25 AM
I am new to this s o i hope i'm doing it correctly:about 8 months ago,i had spray insulation
blown into my house - in the attic floor and roof and in the basement ceiling. I don't know if
this is rela...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair