Last Activity:06-03-2009 10:30 AM
Posted in thread: A question of foundation on 06-04-2009 at 05:27 AM
My last house was from 1905 & much the sameUpon purchase the crawls pace was bone dryFollowing
years there was waterI started replacing the wood supports with steelWater flow can change,
Posted in thread: A question of foundation on 06-03-2009 at 09:13 AM
My first post. Please be gentle.I am about to buy a 100 year old house and the house inspector
claims to have found serious problems. Below I will give you the problems with the
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question