- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-17-2010 4:41 PM
Posted in thread: Slate Floor Repair and Linoleum/Vinyl question on 10-16-2010 at 07:51 PM
We have torn up carpet that was over a slate floor. The floor is in excellent condition, but it
has glue in spots where they glued the mat down. It also looks like that it has been partially
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge