Last Activity:11-24-2007 11:06 PM
Posted in thread: Heil furance with Honeywell gas valve on 11-25-2007 at 01:11 PM
The glow light always glow after the first motor kicks on, then a click sound is heard from the
gas valve and will not ignite the flame, if this happens 3 or 4 times it goes on a 3 hour
Posted in thread: Heil furance with Honeywell gas valve on 11-24-2007 at 09:56 PM
I have a Jan 2006 Heil 80% single stage furnace. At times the glow light works , BUT then hear
the "click" in gas valve, BUT furnace will not light burners.The gas valve # is VR8205S2353.
has there be...
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub