Troyz R Us
Last Activity:03-29-2009 2:08 PM
Posted in thread: Carpet cleaning, need some input on 03-29-2009 at 12:52 PM
Great explanation...sounds like I just need to get a good quality vacuum. Everything you said
makes perfect sense. Just the answers I was looking for.
Posted in thread: Carpet cleaning, need some input on 03-29-2009 at 11:32 AM
Nestor,Thanks for the reply, it has a lot of good info. I've pretty much ruled out calling a
monkey with a truck mount vacuum. My main thing now is...should I really even mess with
cleaning it. There ...
Posted in thread: Carpet cleaning, need some input on 03-27-2009 at 11:46 AM
I'm debating on renting a carpet cleaner to clean my carpet. Carpet is 4 years old but is in
very good shape (no kids, pets, ect). It barely shows any wear, but I'm doing some furniture
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass