- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-29-2008 9:55 PM
Posted in thread: bathroom leaks driving me insane on 09-14-2008 at 01:35 PM
Have you sealed the grout???? I have had "leaks" just from letting the water hit the sides of
the shower wall and wicking through the grout.
Posted in thread: Who should buy the materials? on 09-14-2008 at 01:28 PM
I would always quote my prices and wording in the contract for my materials (specs), but I
would let the customers buy the materials that they wanted and then do a change order to
reflect what I neede...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring