Last Activity:10-14-2011 11:51 PM
Posted in thread: do I need to install a silpan under my andersen window? on 10-14-2011 at 10:40 PM
thanks, are these pans available at HD or Lowes or will I have to make it myself?
Posted in thread: do I need to install a silpan under my andersen window? on 10-14-2011 at 08:39 PM
I'm installing 3 Andersen windows in a rough opening tomorrow, do I need to create some kind of
beveled silpan under the flexible silpan to make sure that any water that finds it's way in
between the ...
Posted in thread: Replacing 1/2 hp with 1/3hp sump pump on 12-21-2010 at 07:39 PM
Hi, this is my first post, glad I found this place. I have an old Ridgid 1/2hp sump pump that
has been going strong for at least 5 years. I was thinking of replacing it with the same model
but it look...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?