- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-01-2010 1:17 PM
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 03-17-2010 at 11:39 AM
Agreed. The only hard part is knowing what is upstream or downstream. With most of the wiring
hidden in cabinets or behind drywall it can sometimes be a guessing game.
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 03-17-2010 at 07:28 AM
Had this problem in my girlfriends kitchen. A few of her outlets didn't work. It ended up being
a loose neutral wire in an outlet causing everything downstream to be inactive also.
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots