Last Activity:03-26-2011 1:14 PM
Posted in thread: Trying to fix low flow on faucet on 03-24-2011 at 12:22 PM
There is no aerator at the end of this type of faucet that would make it easy. Did you see what
it looked like? And we already checked the valves.the company is sending us a new flow
Posted in thread: Trying to fix low flow on faucet on 03-23-2011 at 04:31 PM
We have a special order Kohler K11000 faucet, it looks like an old fashioned water spout. You
pull up one level in the middle of it and has separate bowl.When they first put it in 5 yrs ago
the water ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help