Last Activity:04-06-2008 7:03 PM
Posted in thread: Any Advise for Tired Cabinets? on 04-06-2008 at 05:48 PM
There is a product called "cabinet magic" that I found at Home Depot and it is a great cabinet
cleaner/polisher. You won't believe what the rag will look like when you are done. I would
Posted in thread: This looks like a great place to seek info! on 04-06-2008 at 05:42 PM
Hi, just joined. This looks like a great place to seek information! I am glad I found it.
Posted in thread: GFI and Circuit keep tripping on 04-06-2008 at 05:40 PM
We are installing a new kitchen counter top and with it a new sink, faucet and garbage
disposal. Our contractor is really more of a handyman. The new sink is deeper than the old one
and so the disposa...
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?