- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-17-2007 8:37 AM
Posted in thread: Wall Texture on 09-17-2007 at 07:42 AM
If the panels have grooves these can be filled in and sanded for a uniform appearence but it is
a lot of work.Tomwww.Allied123.com
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots