Last Activity:02-16-2009 11:36 AM
Posted in thread: Building a firebox on 02-16-2009 at 10:36 AM
Doug, Thank you so much for your help. I am referring to the area in which the fire would be
burning. I did not purchase a firebox. I was hoping to be able to build one myself. This
fireplace will be ...
Posted in thread: Building a firebox on 02-15-2009 at 11:04 PM
I have just purchased my first home, or should I say shell of a home and have a lot of really
good renovating ideas and quite a bit of know how. But, here, I am stumped. I have a 9 foot
wall where I w...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question