- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-20-2006 7:16 PM
Posted in thread: Slow draining tub on 01-20-2006 at 06:08 PM
I saw a new drain cleaning tool at Sears the other day. Its a plastic zip tool thats about 18"
long or so, and it has small sharp barbs on either side. You stick it down the drain and pull
it up and t...
Posted in thread: low flow toilet recommendations on 01-20-2006 at 06:03 PM
My suggestion is to keep the old one! It a whole lot easier to limit how much water the toilet
fills with, than to deal with the restrictions of today's toilets. You can buy any toilet
valve, and adju...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak