- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-14-2012 8:57 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Roofing Fiasco - Concrete on 10-29-2012 at 06:37 AM
Just to add to the other comments, Sika has several lines of roofing and waterproofing products
but yes they are very reputable company. I'm a big advocate of liquid applied waterproofing
such as liqu...
Posted in thread: 1900's wooden home repair or remove? on 10-29-2012 at 06:06 AM
I agree with old dog/new tricks to engage a structural engineer. All foundations settle. A
structural engineer may do is to determine if the structure shifted through differential
settlement or if the...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs