- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-13-2011 4:13 PM
Posted in thread: Broken Door Knob with No Access! on 08-13-2011 at 03:11 PM
I just noticed you don't have access to the hinges :-(I pulled the pins from the door hinges
and tried opening it from the opposite side. The hinges had to be bent with vise grips in
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge