Last Activity:07-08-2012 8:12 PM
Posted in thread: Possible Problem on 07-08-2012 at 03:12 PM
I think I have a frozen coil(black rubberish coated pipe fr outside to furnac@e/ac.) It has
breaks IN the coating with icy pieces sticking out. I put the fan on a couple of he ago. How
will I know whe...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom