Last Activity:12-13-2008 9:32 AM
Posted in thread: REAL spray foam insulation for a DIY'er on 12-13-2008 at 08:32 AM
you must be luckier than I am. I had 2 companies come out and take a look to foam my under my
floor. Neither of them sent a bid of returned my calls. May too much work for them. How much
did they quot...
Posted in thread: REAL spray foam insulation for a DIY'er on 12-12-2008 at 07:51 PM
OK, there has to be a more economical way to do this. I have an older house with either no
insulation or very old insulation in small amounts in a space or two. I would like to spray
foam (closed cell...
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....