- Posts 4
Last Activity:07-21-2012 8:47 PM
Posted in thread: Remove linoleum floor under new cabinets on 04-25-2012 at 09:46 PM
I think Nealtw has a point. It would be easier for you to do what he have said and beside from
that, it will also look more beautiful than the old way how you put the cabinets.
Posted in thread: Remodeling the Kitchen on 04-25-2012 at 09:33 PM
I suggest that instead of doing that job by your self. You'll hire someone experienced in doing
that job. Because if you don't have the right tools and knowledge in doing the countertops,
Posted in thread: Some tips about home lighting on 09-28-2010 at 08:46 AM
You are right. Putting some lights outside your home can really improve the security of your
home. You could also include surveillance cameras to give a great look if there are people
entering your pr...
Posted in thread: New to the forum and in need of help on 09-28-2010 at 08:39 AM
Hello,I'm also a new member here. I hoping to learn lot more about home repairing. I think I'm
not mistaking in joining here.Thanks,Rommel
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Need some help
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help