Last Activity:01-10-2008 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: WATCO tub drain on 01-10-2008 at 09:19 AM
The knob on the stopper should unscrew. Hold the stopper and just turn the knob on top.
Underneath the knob is another screw.
Posted in thread: Finned Baseboard and Slab Leak on 01-10-2008 at 09:12 AM
Thank you, thank you, now I have a plan. Follow-up Question: Is there any way of neatly
"trimming in" the copper that will run vertically up each side of the sliding door?
Posted in thread: Finned Baseboard and Slab Leak on 01-08-2008 at 10:11 AM
I've got a leak in the concrete slab where the copper tube is routed under a sliding door for
my hydronic baseboard.Can I route the tube over the door and though the drop ceiling, or would
it be bette...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring