Last Activity:07-22-2011 1:13 PM
Posted in thread: Condensation in Ceiling Fan Mount on 07-20-2011 at 11:12 AM
That's a good point. I didn't think about having a wet spot somewhere else that could be
driving up the attic humidity. I think it's supposed to cool down somewhat in the next couple
days - probably w...
Posted in thread: Condensation in Ceiling Fan Mount on 07-20-2011 at 08:33 AM
Hello! First post here...We bought a new house and I'm working through the to-do list, last
night was balancing a noisy/wobbly fan in the master. The balancing went well, but I ran into
an issue I wan...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice